RV Hydronic Heater Repair
This model of Aqua-Hot uses the special Camco -100 Boiler coolant.
This model may also be known as:
Changes From Previous Model
This model is mechanically the same as previous model - HHE-200-09x with the following changes
- White (powder coated) case instead of the galvanized sheet metal case in previous models
- Pumps are mounted to case with nylatch connectors (Nylatch Kit) instead of being pop riveted to case, which makes pump replacement much easier
- Drain valve is now on rubber hose with valve on end.
- Control Thermostat - ELE-014-010
- Electric high limit thermostat - ELE-HLT-322 -or- with terminals crimped on ELE-ASY-200-HYD
- Diesel high limit thermostat - ELE-HLT-322
- Control Board - ELE-PC4-010 This control board will directly replace the 008 and 009 models. You may have to crimp different (larger) terminals on 12-VDC supply wires.
- Tank level sensor (float switch) - ELX-800-002 - Brass float
- Zone, stir and engine preheat pumps (are no longer available). Pump upgrade kit, here: PLE-100-905-FRU
- Radiator cap - PLX-102-229
- Uses 'screw in’ Low Temperature Cutoff Thermostat - ELE-000-606
- Reconditioned Webasto burner - WPE-905-834-R
Routine service parts and kits - Routine Service Parts Scroll down page for filter and nozzle packages.
- Stir pump failure - Upgrade kit, here: PLE-100-905-FRU
- Rubber boot on air intake for Webasto. Recommend removing rubber boot because it can restrict air intake into Webasto burner. Kit to cover air intake with screen is here: Air Intake Screen
- Hot water connection on back of heater should be periodically replaced. The gaskets in the PEX fittings get hard and will sometimes leak. Replacement "Kit" is here: Hot Water Line Kit
On Aqua-Hot website AHE-450-DE1 Scroll down page in "Discontinued Aqua-Hot Products" section