RV Hydronic Heater Repair
This model may also be known as:
This model of Aqua-Hot uses the special Camco -100 Boiler coolant.
Changes From Previous Model
This model is VERY similar to the previous model - AHE-100-04S
- White painted (powder coat) case.
- Pumps are attached to case using nylatch fittings (not pop riveted to the case)
- Has brass drain valve
- Brass tank level sensor (ELE-800-002) (not plastic)
- Dual 1650 watt electric elements
Routine service parts and kits - Routine Service Parts Scroll down page for filter and nozzle packages.
- The PEX water lines should probably be routinely replaced. If you have fresh water leak, then the rubber gaskets in the PEX fitting are hard and not sealing well. Water Line Kit
- Radiator cap should be replaced at least every other year (or as often as needed). PLE-102-229 or Cap with Lever PLE-108-229-L
On Aqua-Hot website AHE-600-D01 Scroll down page in "Discontinued Aqua-Hot Products" section