RV Hydronic Heater Repair
The models ending in "E" were built with engine preheat pump
The models ending in "M" were built with NO engine preheat pump
Many units have been retrofitted with engine preheat pump
This model of Aqua-Hot uses the special Camco -100 Boiler coolant.
This model may also be known as:
Note that the 200 and 500 series use the same components
Changes From Previous Model
- Low Temp Cutoff Thermostat now screws into port on incoming cold water supply, which seems to work better. ELE-000-606
- On this model the drain valve has brass nipple screwed into boiler tank, with rest of drain PEX. Replace with Drain Valve Kit or Brass Drain Valve Kit (see Part# below)
- Control Thermostat - ELE-014-010
- Electric high limit thermostat - ELE-HLT-322 -or- with terminals crimped on ELE-ASY-200-HYD
- Diesel high limit thermostat - ELE-HLT-322
- Control Board - ELE-PC4-010 This control board will directly replace the 008 and 009 models. You may have to crimp different (larger) terminals on 12-VDC supply wires.
- Tank level sensor (float switch) - ELX-800-002 - Brass float
- Zone, stir and engine preheat pumps (are no longer available). Pump upgrade kit, here: PLE-100-905-FRU
- Radiator cap - PLX-102-229
- Uses 'screw in’ Low Temperature Cutoff Thermostat - ELE-000-606
- Electric system replacement electric relay pop riveted to cover ELE-630-002-FRU
- Reconditioned Webasto burner - WPE-905-834-R
Routine service parts and kits - Routine Service Parts Scroll down page for filter and nozzle packages.
On Aqua-Hot website HHE-200-09E Scroll down page in "Discontinued Hydro-Hot Products" section